2nd September 2014from £2289 per person, cruise only
GoRiverCruise.com does not share your email address with any 3rd party companies or agencies. We carefully tailor our recommendations to your requirements and aim to keep you up to date with the best river cruise related news, reviews and offers.
Should you wish to unsubscribe, you can do, at any time. Each email we send contains a link which you can use to unsubscribe.
Send your friends, family or colleagues and email,
telling them all about us!
GoRiverCruise.com - We provide independent expert advice on all major river cruise operators and worldwide destinations, plus some of the more niche products. As part of the Fred. Olsen group of companies based in the UK, we pride ourselves on giving you outstanding customer service. We focus on personal friendly advice, arranging your holiday specifically to your individual requirements.
We strive to build loyal relationships and hope you will return to us time and time again. With strong established commercial links, we can bring you great offers on cruises and flights, including late availability. Our river cruise products are hand picked to suit your every need, with a huge selection of cruises from around the world. With such a varied choice, we are sure to be able to find your perfect cruise.
River cruising is the fastest growing area of the UK cruise market and with all the benefits it brings; it’s not difficult to see why!
River cruising gives you a unique insight into different countries and cultures across the world as you cruise past the riverbanks. Providing fantastic value for money, especially when compared to land-based holidays, river cruising enables you to get to the heart of a destination the same way you would on a city break.
European rivers are still the most popular, but other further afield destinations are getting more exposure. These include the likes of:
- The Nile: which is perfect for experiencing Ancient Egypt.
- The Mekong River: flowing through Cambodia and Vietnam, visiting far flung places often only accessible by water.
- The Yangtze: is an excellent way to see a large part of China in a short time.
- The Russian waterways: link the two great cities of Moscow and St Petersburg, offering a fascinating insight into Russia’s history.
- Why not travel to South America for an Amazon voyage?
- Journey to the heart and soul of America along the wonderful Mississippi?
Top reasons why ‘river’ is so popular
Like ocean cruising, river cruising is very inclusive, with accommodation, food and entertainment all included in the price. Providing fantastic value for money, especially when compared to land-based holidays, river cruising still enables you to get to the heart of a destination the same way you would on a city break.
- No choppy seas: with no waves or currents to contend with, river cruising is the perfect choice for those worried about seasickness!
- Daily Excursions: often included in the price, with operators such as AmaWaterways even offering free bicycles for independent exploration.
- A room with a view: is guaranteed on river boats, with all cabins being outside and most with large windows or French balconies, meaning that you will never miss the view!
- Small and friendly: is the name of the game when it comes to river cruising. Most hold less than 200-250 passengers, making it easy to meet like-minded friends if you wish.
- Fascinating talks and insights: are often given whilst your vessel sails by towns and cities, with onboard tour managers happy to answer any further questions you may have.